Thursday, November 7, 2013

B.O.B. - Reflection

This week went by so fast. We learned a lot of new things! We started with for me personally, the most difficult thing in this unit: we started with graphing rational functions. This is the most difficult part in this unit for me so far, because I've never done this before. The first paper we got, helped me a lot and since I've reread it a couple times and wrote it in my own words, it makes more and more sense. I know now how to do it, my only concern is, that I will run out of time because those tasks still take me a lot of time. The other things with fractions in this unit aren't new to me and so I like them a lot. The thing I sometimes struggle with them is, when I can't factor a term. What helped me a lot was what you wrote on the answer key of your review: When we have to factor a difficult term, we should look if we have something similar in the opposite denominator or numerator and look if we can do brackets with them. Mr. Jackson also says, that it doesn't work always, but it is still cool to know and helpful, because it may make you a lot faster. Now I just hope that the test will go well and also our DEV projects keeps going as well as it did:)
Jackson: I wish you that you get better soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment