Sunday, November 10, 2013

Final B.O.B.

As this trimester is coming to a close I am quite proud of how I have done in this class so far.  I have had a lot of fun in this class and I am glad that I got to make some new friends in the process.  We are now finishing the rationals unit.  I am pretty confident that I can do what I need to on the test but I have been making some small misstates in the homework packets.  On the test I will need to concentrate pretty hard to make sure I don't mess up.  Mr. Jackson was sick for a lot of the week which is one reason I think I keep doing the small mistakes, I don't fully comprehend the unit.  On Monday it will help a lot of Mr. Jackson went over a few questions from the review before we take the test.  If he does do the review before the test I am pretty sure it will greatly help the class on the test.  I had a lot of fun in this class but it isn't quite over yet, I still have to finish the D.E.V. project which is due next Tuesday.  Jason and I are going to do our best to make it look good so we can finish this trimester on a high note.
-Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment