Sunday, November 17, 2013

DEV - Haley


I chose to write my DEV project on notebook paper and scan it into my computer as a PDF document.  I chose this format because I wanted to make it seem as I was teaching someone as if I was with them.  For me personally, I learn better when things are written in colorful ink, so I tried to make my project as colorful as possible.  I really enjoyed trying to make this project as fun and colorful as I possibly could without distracting from the math foundations of the project.
I tried to make these problems to the best of my ability.  However, making the problems was a lot more difficult than I originally thought that it would be.  I never really realized how difficult it was to write math problems that actually work out the way you want them to.
I enjoyed this project a lot more than I originally thought I would.  I thought that it was quite interesting and challenging to create problems that work out the way you would like them to.  It was a lot of work, but it was definitely worth it.  I thought that this was a great opportunity to review all of the units before the final exam as well.
One thing that I really enjoyed during this project was the moment I realized that all of the solutions to a math problem are in the problem.  Everything about the solution is right there in front of you.  You just have to know what to do to get the answer that you want.  You have to know what formulas to use and how to solve the problem.  But everything is right there in front of you.  You just have to look for the solution.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment