Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bob

This is the last blog!!!! I'm pretty sure... Well this past week has been a little rough considering subs don't know how to teach math! It's things like this that really encourage te class to help eachother. I know personally I asked people for help that I haven't talked to the entire trimester. It really helped to get a different way of teaching from other students that understand it. The fact that this week was leagues also did not help because I've been nervous. In the end I think I understand most everything besides the rational equations. I missed Friday, which is when I assume you taught that. I'm hoping that I can take the test Tuesday because of this. I hope you are feeling better now! I'll see you on Monday! It's been fun blogging every week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment