Tuesday, November 19, 2013

D.E.V. project of Jason and Cody




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PopiJIHrPig


Cody Review-This project was actually a lot of fun. I enjoyed how too get a chance to choose your partners while not specifically requiring that you have one. Jason was a great partner he helped talk through possible questions with me. also he was willing to buy the iPad app to do the presentation itself. We chose the questions we did through solving through the prior units and trying to come up with a problem we ourselves would have trouble with and thus challenging us to do our best on this project. We produce the problems from every unit that show how proficient we are in each unit and all the things we learned in class.
This assignment was a great review for the exam because it made us not only go back to early units but it needed us to think about them a lot. I worked really hard on this project and I know Jason did too. I am proud of what we were able to make together.

Jason Review-This project was a lot of fun to work with Cody by creating problems, making a video and making us become the teachers. I felt like the problems we created were great problems that allowed us to show our knowledge of this math class. One problem we included all the units into one problem, question number 5. The other ones too I feel were just as complicated or more complicated then the ones we have seen this trimester. This project was a great way to review for me especially the quadratic unit. Going over the Quadratics unit with Cody. It helped me increase my understanding of my farmer ted problems which were my enemy during the quadratic unit. This project also helped me in other units too. Cody was a great partner too, we worked well together making problems, was able to lead in the presentation because I was not comfortable with the presentation and was a great partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment