Sunday, November 10, 2013

Last B.O.B.

Well it's been a fun trimester. It's been hectic and crazy and difficult at times, but I'm just glad I've survived thus far. And just as one thing ends, a million more begin. The play opens this week and I couldn't be more excited. Then club volleyball starts up so I'll actually get to compete and I can't wait for that. But as far as math goes, it's been relatively easy for me. I'm not saying that this class is a walk in the park, because it's not. I'm saying that it's doable. I've been able to understand all of the concepts we've been taught in class without many problems. I've had my moments if stupidity and brilliance here and there, as I'm sure we all have. I frankly just can't wait for trig. Out of all types of math, I like trig the best. It's going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment