Saturday, November 9, 2013

B.o.b

This week I have struggled when trying to comprehend the step by step packets given to us to learn about rationals. This week I have had more practice with independent learning and getting help from people other than Jackson. I think that him being gone was a good learning experience. It makes me think about what it might be like in college when you have a huge class and no one on one time with the teacher. Going through the problems with the answer key by my side started out difficult, but as I keep practicing I find I'm beginning to get it. On Friday after school I was stressing about the test on Monday. Now, I feel like maybe it won't be that bad. My outlook on the test has changed from "oh no!" to "this won't be that bad." I'm hoping by Sunday night my outlook will be "I got this!" the more I struggle through it. The less I struggle. Anyway, I have math to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment