Saturday, November 16, 2013

D.E.V.- Noah




Here's the link: http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/vipermanred-1991536-dev/ 


Why did you choose the concepts you did to create your problem set?
I wanted to make sure that I got as much of the unit as I could within four questions.  I leafed through my folder looking at all that we have done this trimester and looked for things that could be combined.  I made sure that each question contains material from at least two units.  I also tried to make the questions challenging to show my mastery.

How do these problems provide an overview of your best mathematical understanding of what you have learned so far?
These questions are no walk in the park.  I made them in such a way that I would might have trouble solving these questions if I hadn't come up with them.  I made sure to try and make them as hard or harder than the type of questions that would be extra credit on your quizzes.  Like I said before, I made sure to include multiple units of study into each question.  So that my project covered a more broad understanding.

Did you learn anything from this assignment?  Was it educationally valuable to you?
I believe that I did not learn anything completely new from this assignment, but it definitely was educationally valuable.  During this project I included questions that we never did in class, and while I was forming these questions I really had to think about the old units that they were based off of.  This was educationally valuable because I reminded myself how to do these questions and prepared myself for the exam which is not even a week away.  Unfortunately, I do not feel like I really learned anything.  Since we were basing these questions off of things that we already learned in class, there was not very many new things to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment