Saturday, November 16, 2013

Big Bang D.E.V. - Amber





http://prezi.com/kvlgufmw4zxh/present/?auth_key=pozn7pl&follow=b-mf6aa8l02j&kw=present-kvlgufmw4zxh&rc=ref-60223641

Reflection:

I chose my problems the way I did because I thought that they best showed everything I've learned from this trimester. Giving this project a Big Bang Theory theme made it more enjoyable for me to create and I hope more enjoyable to watch. While creating the 4 main problems I tried to create something very challenging, some are harder than others because I felt more comfortable with certain concepts than others. I also tried to do an introduction to 3 of the four concepts with the female characters. I believe this project has taken what I had learned and given me a better understanding of it. It was not always easy to understand but it was even harder to teach and explain. By doing this project I have gain confidence in what i know and grown my understanding of how everything works together which has made it easier to explain the material to other people. The only problem with this project is that we had a long time to do it and during that time I was pretty busy so up until the last 2 weeks of the project I hadn't worked on it because I didn't feel the pressure to then I got even busier. Yet even with my time crunch I think I did very well on my project.
-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment