Sunday, November 10, 2013

BOB - Reflection

This class has been one of the toughest classes I have taken. It stands among the difficultly and work load of the few AP classes I have taken, and in some ways is the most difficult class I have taken yet.... but that's not necessarily a bad thing. In order to push your mind and refine your intellect you have to make your mind overcome obstacles. Precalculus functions has definitely been a challenging obstacle course that will have made my mind stronger upon completion. Among some of the challenges I’ve had to overcome in this course were trudging through the muddy waters of solving a complicated polynomial using long division, scaling the wall of graphing a daunting function, and army crawling under the computational barbwire to find the domain of a function. Reflecting on this course I’ve realized that every problem or obstacle in this course I have overcome, has made me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment