Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bob

The most recent problems we have worked on are very confusing to me. Maybe not even confusing just difficult to remember. I forget how to find the x intercept versus the y intercept and I forget how to find the vertical asymptote versus the horizontal asymptote. The caluations aren't hard it will just take a little time before I get the hang of which calculation goes to which answer. So far this has been my least stressful class I have but that is quickly changing with the DEV project. The main problem with this is time. As I said, my other classes are very overwhelming along with swimming going on, and not to mention the social life I try to keep up with! Regardless of the stress, life is too short to waste worrying, so I continue to move forward with this and hope it'll all end well. If this class has taught me one thing, it is that questions help and I should never be afraid to ask. So keep 

No comments:

Post a Comment