Sunday, November 3, 2013

B.O.B. 6

This past week... I don't really know. We spent time getting ready for and then taking the test, which wasn't so bad. Although let me say: rational zeroes theorem, so not cool. I put a number into the equation 12 times until it worked. Definitely not a fan of that one. 

Then with this new unit I thought it wouldn't be too bad. I remembered thinking it was ok during algebra 2. The. I realized it wasn't actually the same thing. I mean, it sort of is, but there's an x. Maybe even an x^2. Now that's different. And two vertical asymptotes. What. The chart you have to do with those is sort of-almost-nearly making sense. The problem I found when I was trying one of the problems, though, is that I think I know what I'm doings, but by the time I get to the next problem I have to go and look it up again. Now we'll have to see how things go with the unit this week. Plus working on our DEV project. Stressful and busy times in the kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment