Sunday, November 10, 2013

Reflectionnnnnn!

Where do i begin?... Well this last past week has been crazy! I have had severe problems with my back tooth causing me to miss 3 days of school! Which i hate missing school because i get behind in my school work and then i just feel dumb because i dont know what im learning in my some of my classes, its pretty much a hassel.Anyways, in Precalc Functions my class and i are learning about  Rationals. How to graph, add, subtract, multiply, divide and solve rational equations. This is the shortest unit weve had so far, but its also not the easiest! When i worked on the packet Everything Rational it surprising came really easy to me. I have to admit tho, i dont like reading those packets Jackson gave us for the step by step process on how to solve these equations, but when i took my time and read them, it made it so much better to understand how to add, subtract, multiply and divide rational equations So thanks Mr. Jackosn for those handy packets! Futhermore, the thing i am struggling with the most is graphing! i dont know why, but i do not enjoy graphing! SOOOO, im really thankful i dont have to take the test tommorw because that portion of it i wouldnt do so great. Tomorrow is a new day tho, and i plan on working and studying all hour on the things i am struggling with. I hope everyone who is taking the test tommorw does great and had a good weekend!

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY EVERYONE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment