Friday, November 15, 2013

D.E.V - Breanna

I made this video on SpeedEdit in Mr.Katos class! It took me 4 days to put it all together in class and after school. If anyone who is familiar with SpeedEdit from being in any of Katos classes, you know its not easy! BUT if you a have an idea in mind, and apply it to the program it makes it ten times easier to do! I love this program and i hope you enjoy watchin my Math Video!

Reflection on my proceess: When i first started to think of the 4 problems i displayed in my video, it didnt take me long at all! Out of all the possible questions i could have came up with, i picked these because i knew what were my strengths in Precalcus. I first then looked at examples of each problem, and made my very own. I wrote them all down on paper, the steps, my work, everything. Then, in my second hour, with Mr. Kato, i worked everyday of last week on my video and even 2 days after school for over an hour. As i mentioned above, SpeedEdit is not easy to work with, so all the effects in my video, took me a great amount of time to do exactly what i wanted. I had this vision in my head, and i went for it. I didnt just wanna make another blog post and explain it like others, i wanted to be different and show what i could do on with displaying these problems. Overall, i think it came out good, im just not very good at explaining my problems. In Mr. Jacksons Precalcus class, i have learned so much hardwork that im not quite sure i can explain how to do everything. But i do know these problems in the video are what i learned to do by him.

1 comment: